Buffet Time – COVID-19 Safety
We have completely re-designed the layout of the restaurant to minimise any risks for both the customer and staff.
Please help make your visit a pleasant and care free experience by following the guidelines set out below.
Entry to Buffet Time
- All customers must wear a face covering on entry to the premises and at all times except when seated and eating or drinking.*
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser supplied on entering the premises.
- Customers must register their name and contact details either using the NHS COVID-19 app or on the paperwork provided.
- Once inside please proceed directly to your table.
Using the Buffet
- Social distancing rules apply – please keep at least 1 metre apart.
- Maximum number of guests permitted per table is 6 from 2 households.
- Please remember you must not interact with any other groups or tables.
- Children under age of 11 must remain seated at all times.
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure they are adhering to government rules.
* If you are exempt from wearing a mask please have someone from your group collect your food or as the staff to assist you.